Quicken Loans Arena
Sitting on the grounds of Cleveland’s original Central Market that dated back to 1856, Cleveland’s multi-use indoor arena, Quicken Loans Arena (or the “The Q” as it is known amongst locals) first opened its doors in 1994. The downtown Cleveland arena was then re-introduced to the area in 2005 following a significant refurbishment that brought updated scoreboards, video and sound systems, concessions, suites and even team locker rooms. In conjunction with Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena comprises the Gateway Sports and Entertainment Complex.
Quicken Loans arena located in downtown Cleveland, and only 10 minutes from our hotel, is the premiere sports and entertainment venue in Northeast Ohio. “The Q” is home to several of Cleveland’s professional sports teams, including Cleveland Cavaliers (National Basketball League), Lake Erie Monsters (American Hockey League) and Cleveland Gladiators (Arena Football League). Additionally, the arena welcomes world-class concerts and entertainment events.
Three hours are all that is needed to switch from a hockey rink to a basketball court surface. The basketball court, which is placed on top of a subfloor, is comprised of 225 pieces of solid maple hardwood, each 4′ x 8′ in dimension.
The Westin Cleveland Downtown Hotel is your slam dunk destination when selecting hotels near Quicken Loans Arena
Quicken Loans Arena Box Office Hours
- Monday-Friday for event and game days: 9:30am-the end of intermission
- Monday-Friday non-event and game days: 9:30am-6pm
- Saturday event and game days: 9:30am- the end of intermission
- Saturday non-event and game days: 9:30am-5pm
- Sunday event and game days: Noon-the end of intermission
- Sunday non-event and game days: Closed
- Location: One Center Court Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Transportation: Our hotel is located 0.5 miles from Quicken Loans Arena; approximately a 10-15 minute walk