A Superb Hotel Location near Cleveland's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is one of Cleveland, Ohio's most famous attractions; Nirvana, Quincy Jones, Neil Diamond, Blondie, Miles Davis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and countless other memorable artists have been inducted here. Originally established in 1983 by Atlantic Records founder and chairman, Ahmet Ertegun, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame didn't have a physical location until 1995. Cleveland city leaders and local residents led a successful campaign to have "The Forest City" selected over Memphis, New York, Detroit, or Cincinnati.
The Westin Cleveland Downtown is just half a mile from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Be sure to visit this popular landmark during your stay at our hotel!
- Daily from 10am-5:30pm
- Special Wednesday hours until 9pm
- Special Saturday summer hours until 9pm (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- The museum is closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Adults (13-64 years of age): $22
- Children (9-12 years of age): $13
- Children (8 years of age and under): Free
- Seniors (65 years of age and above): $17
- Military (with valid ID): $17
- Greater Cleveland residents: $18
- 1100 Rock and Roll Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio 4411
- Approximately a 10 minute walk from the hotel
Book Our Package Today
Walk through history, and learn about the most famous and influential acts in the music industry at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Stay with us, and enjoy:
- Admission for two adults to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum ($44 value)
- Complimentary breakfast at Urban Farmer ($40 value)
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Rates from $218 per night
Book online or call (866) 716-8108 and mention promo code LNC.