The Westin Cleveland Downtown is the perfect location for your Kosher event. Whatever the scale, our team of culinary professionals take great care in making the necessary arrangements to make each event a success. Only the highest quality and freshest products are used in preparing our outstanding cuisine.
A glance at our offerings
- Dedicated Event Manager to assist with ceremony and reception details
- Customized ballroom diagram
- Waived cake cutting and serving fees
- Dance floor
- Stage for a chuppah
- Choice of white, ivory or black floor length linens
- Striking metal swirl-top tables
- China and flatware
- Westin cylinder vase centerpiece with votive candle accents
- Westin service/banquet team
- Beverage Options: You’re welcome to select from our current beverage menus, either consumption or package bars.
- Orchid Ballroom – seats up to 450 people with a spacious dance floor
- Additional event space is available to host pre and post wedding celebrations.
Allow us to exceed your expectations for your wedding day in Cleveland. We partner with preferred Kosher caterers, and work with a Rabbi to meet the caterer in the kitchen to ensure the space and cuisine is up to your expectations. We're also able to order Kosher wine as a part of the beverage selection, to ensure no detail goes overlooked. You'll even find additional event space for the Ketubah signing.
In addition, Westin offers:
- 9,050 square foot Orchid Ballroom
- Spacious 6th and 7th floor foyers available for cocktail hour
- 20 function rooms totaling 20,000 square feet of meeting space
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio
- In-room spa treatments
For more information or to check availability, Submit An RFP.