Create your own storybook wedding at The Westin Cleveland Downtown. From your first steps down the aisle to the last dance of the memorable evening, our wedding specialist will work with you to ensure every detail is perfect. Once your special day arrives you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the celebration that is uniquely yours.
A glance at our offerings
- Dedicated Event Manager to assist with ceremony and reception details
- Customized ballroom diagram
- Waived cake cutting and serving fees
- Dance floor
- Stage for mandap
- Choice of white, ivory or black floor length linens
- Striking metal swirl-top tables
- China and flatware
- Westin cylinder vase centerpiece with votive candle accents
- Westin service/banquet team
- Beverage Options: You’re welcome to select from our current beverage menus, either consumption or package bars.
- Orchid Ballroom – seats up to 450 people with a spacious dance floor
- Additional event space is available to host pre and post wedding celebrations.
Dance all night
Our Orchid Ballroom is 9,050 square feet, and affords space for up to 450 guests to share in your big day.
Choose from our favorite vendors
Our list of specialty vendors allows you to shape every aspect of your wedding, including offering a comprehensive list of preferred South Asian caterers. From photographers, to henna artists, to live musicians, let our wedding specialist help you customize your wedding day to exactly the way you envision it.
Meet our Chef
Executive Chef Vishu Nath
Chef Vishwatej Nath joins Sage Restaurant Group as Executive Chef – Urban Farmer and Westin Downtown Cleveland. Most recently Executive Chef - Vail Resorts at “The 10th –Vail Mountain’s premier on Mountain Fine Dining Ski in and Ski out Restaurant for the last 3 years. Prior to which Executive Chef at the Grand Teton Lodge Company (GTLC) where he led all culinary operations for Jackson Lake Lodge, AAA Four Diamond Jenny Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village and Flagg Ranch Resort. As executive chef at GTLC, Nath was responsible for a team of nearly 200 individuals and creating culinary delights on the plate, in the glass and on the scene in the Tetons, feeding thousands of park visitors each day. Among his past endeavors he has served as executive sous chef and banquet chef at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort & Spa and as sous chef at The Boca Bay Pass Club in Boca Bay, Fla. He re-ignited his passion for pastry and baking at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Nath’s diverse expanse of culinary experience ranges from quick-service to Four Diamond cuisine, banquets, baking and pastry. He is a graduate of the prestigious Institut Hotelier Cesar Ritz in Le Bouveret, Switzerland